Creamy Strawberry Cheesecake
Calorie: 241, Total Fat: 20 g, Saturated Fat: 13 g, Carbs: 11 g, Sugar 8 g, Fiber: 0 g, Proteins: 5 g, Cholesterol: 87 mg, Sodium: 140 mg.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Place sour cream, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer.
3. Continue to mix, and gradually add the softened cream cheese and melted butter.
4. Place mixture in a 10-inch spring release pan.
5. Place the spring release pan in the preheated oven. Below that pan, place an additional pan filled with water on the level below.
6. Cook for about 35-40 minutes, and then transfer to a refrigerator to thicken.
7. Once refrigerated, place sliced strawberries on top.
8. Serve, and enjoy!