Delicious Bean Dip
Calorie: 98, Total Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 9 g, Fiber: 2 g, Proteins: 8 g, Cholesterol: 18 mg, Sodium: 346 mg.
1. Turn oven on, and preheat to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brown 1 lb. of ground turkey in a large pan.
3. Add entire packet of taco seasoning mix, following the instructions provided on the packet.
4.Spray a 13 x 9 oven safe dish with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place the 5 1/4 cups of beans on the bottom of the dish. Next, add the turkey/taco seasoning mix, followed by the salsa. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired (nutrition counts calculated without cheese).
6. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7. Let slightly cool, and enjoy!