Organic Cheesy Zucchini Halves
Calorie: 149, Proteins: 8 g, Total Fat: 13 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugar 0 g.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place water and salt in a large pot, and bring to a boil.
3. Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise to make 8 halves total.
4. Blanch the zucchini halves by placing them in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini halves from water and transfer to ice cold bowl/pot immediately.
6. Remove excess water from zucchini with paper towel, and then scrape out some of the middle of zucchini flesh, but not all.
7. Place Organic Valley Organic Cream Cheese, Organic Raw Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Organic Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese and Organic Shredded Parmesan Cheese in a bowl with the cayenne and fresh chives.
8. Evenly distribute mixture among the 8 Zucchini halves, about 1 large tablespoon, and place zucchini halves on lightly oiled baking pan or dish.
9. Bake zucchini halves until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.