Divine Deviled Eggs
Calorie: 133, Total Fat: 11 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Carbs: 2 g, Fiber: 0 g, Proteins: 6 g, Cholesterol: 217 mg, Sodium: 132 mg.
1. Peel hardboiled eggs, and discard shells.
2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, spoon out the yolks and place in a separate bowl.
3. Mash egg yolks with a fork.
4. Add mayo, black pepper, celery, dijon mustard, parsley, dill pickle and pickle juice to the egg yolks. Mix together.
5. Scoop egg yolk mixture back on top of egg whites, or use a piping bag. Sprinkle paprika on top for garnish.
6. Serve and enjoy!