PB Jenny

hey there friends and thank you so much for visiting my page =) In a few short words I am a 19 year old English major at Sacred Heart University with a passion for family, love, creativity, yoga, and i kind of like peanut butter too ;). Sure, those are just a few tidbits about me but what is the story of the girl behind the jar?

you are what you eat. 

Friday, July 9, 2010 11:19:00 AM


No truer words have been spoken, especially when we take in to account yesterday’s contender for my smoothie challenge – inspired by one of the greatest loves of my life:

keychain compliments of the other love of my life.

Peanut Butter and Jelly smoothie. Y’all had to know this was coming.

  • 1 serving (30g) vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 cup vanilla almond breeze
  • handful of frozen raspberries
  • tbsp of maranatha PB
  • sweetener to taste
  • xanthan/guar gum

Topped with raspberry galaxy granola and crushed pretzels (’cause let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be a PB&J without carbs)

This smoothie embodies my childhood.

Although today is technically the last day of my “smoothie challenge” I still have several more ideas in mind. So, I shall continue my adventures in protein ice creaming making until I run out of steam, or xanthan gum – whichever comes first.

  • Did you have a signature lunch when you were younger? I’m pretty sure 99% of my lunches in elementary school consisted of a PB&J sandwich with dunkaroos, gushers, and an apple (packed in the quintessential LLBean lunch box). The other 1% of the time was when mom let me buy lunch on “chicken fry” day, aka – the highlight of every child’s week.

Speaking of children, I’m off to spend my day getting paid to play with a few youngin’s at the beach. Have I mentioned how much I love my job?


See more at www.pbandjenny.com

Share This Using Popular Bookmarking Services
Only Natural Food, © 2009 Only Natural Food. All Rights Reserved

The material on this site may not be reproduced, transmitted, catched or otherwise used except with the prior written permission of OnlyNaturalFood.